- Increase motivation and drive
- Get things done
- Achieve your goals
Simply being aware of our own tendency to procrastinate is typically not enough to prevent it. All the distraction, delaying, excuse making, overwhelm and dread are part of an automatic habit process deeply ingrained in the subconscious mind.
The most effective way to break unconscious patterns is to bypass conscious resistance. Hidden beneath the calming sound of ocean waves, powerful subliminal messages stop negative procrastination habits at their source. This stop procrastinating meditation includes Theta binaural beats to heighten your receptivity of the affirming messages. Through repeated daily listening your brainwaves will entrain and be rewired to think and act on what’s most important. You’ll discover exhilarating flows of energy and motivation to get things done.
This recording contains the following subliminal messages:
- I’m eager to get started, finishing things.
- All the waiting is over. I’m moving forward now.
- My life is important and meaningful.
- Now I’m making progress.
- The more I get done, the better I feel. I love getting things done.
- I get chores out of the way, quickly and easily.
- One step at a time, everything gets done.
- The best choices are obvious. All I need to know comes to me.
- I keep agreements. Integrity and honesty are important to me.
- I act with clarity, focus and intention.
- Now is better than later.
- I’m inspired. Momentum moves me.
- I move forward with passion, power and certainty.
- I’m vibrant, alive and filled with positive energy.
- I’m productive. I follow through.
- Great and powerful changes are happening right now.
- The right use of my energy is crystal clear.
- I clear away all clutter. I like clarity instead.
- Sequencing is natural for me. My priorities are clear.
- I know what is right for me. I know what to do next.
- My path is opening. I am ready to begin.
Going deeper into a trance-like state of meditation, you enter the mysterious Theta state where brain activity slows almost to the point of sleep, but not quite. Theta is one of the more elusive and extraordinary realms you can explore. It is also known as the twilight state which you normally only experience fleetingly upon waking, or drifting off to sleep.
Dreamlike Imagery, Inspiration & Insight
In Theta, you are in a waking dream, receptivity is heightened and you are able to access knowledge and information that normally lies beyond your conscious awareness. As flashes of vivid imagery dance before your mind's eye, you may feel a "floating" sensation as your mind expands beyond the boundaries of your body. In this deeply relaxed state don't be surprised to receive sudden insights, inspiration or a sense of knowing.
Theta rests directly on the threshold of your subconscious. Advanced meditators are able to enter the Theta state and maintain it without falling to sleep. Theta meditation lowers blood pressure, releases endorphins, increases creativity and awakens extrasensory perception.
Theta also plays an important part in behavior modification programs and has been used in the treatment of drug and alcohol addiction. Because theta brainwave activity induces an "endorphin high" it can reduce the desire for mind altering substances. Also, because theta is associated with heightened receptivity, it is the ideal state to reprogram your mind with positive thoughts that assist in changing habits and behaviors.
Super Learning, Long-Term Memory and Self-Hypnosis
Theta is an ideal state for super learning, storing information in long term memory, re-programming your mind, dream recall, and self-hypnosis. The theta frequency is recognized as the gateway to learning and memory. What is learned in theta get's stored in long term memory. Children under the age of 5 learn more in their first few years of life, because they are primarily in the theta state.