- Build self-confidence
- Increase personal power
- Learn to love yourself
It’s too easy to allow the powerful currents of life push us around and beat us down. A simple mistake can lead to guilt, regret, and loss of self worth. When we spend too much time living for other people, we forget what’s really important to us. Now is the time to rekindle your inner fire, and find the strength and confidence needed to achieve all of your dreams.
Hidden beneath the relaxing sounds of ocean waves are subliminal affirmations designed to increase confidence, strengthen resolve, and reignite your own total self love. Theta binaural beats are included on track two for an enhanced experience of brainwave entrainment. When we learn to love ourselves, nothing can hurt us, nothing can imprison us, and no one but ourselves can take that love away.
This recording contains the following subliminal messages:
- I express my authority, with ease and grace. It’s easier that way.
- I celebrate my self for all the world to see and enjoy.
- My sense of self is expanding into full radiance.
- I hold my ground. I own my power. I like who I am.
- I breathe in the fragrance of my being and focus on everything that is right.
- The totality of who I am is much greater than I know.
- I embrace who I am and who I want to be. This is my power. This is my strength.
- I can look straight into the light without blinking.
- My gifts are vast and far-reaching.
- My vulnerability is attractive.
- I express my gifts freely and powerfully.
- I am always safe.
- The more I share myself the more I am loved.
- I am kind and gentle with myself.
- I am sure in every step, every breath, every word.
- My contribution is valuable and appreciated.
- It’s safe to reveal my essence.
- Oh all right! I can be all of myself.
- There is great power in my presence.
- I shine out with confidence and security.
Going deeper into a trance-like state of meditation, you enter the mysterious Theta state where brain activity slows almost to the point of sleep, but not quite. Theta is one of the more elusive and extraordinary realms you can explore. It is also known as the twilight state which you normally only experience fleetingly upon waking, or drifting off to sleep.
Dreamlike Imagery, Inspiration & Insight
In Theta, you are in a waking dream, receptivity is heightened and you are able to access knowledge and information that normally lies beyond your conscious awareness. As flashes of vivid imagery dance before your mind's eye, you may feel a "floating" sensation as your mind expands beyond the boundaries of your body. In this deeply relaxed state don't be surprised to receive sudden insights, inspiration or a sense of knowing.
Theta rests directly on the threshold of your subconscious. Advanced meditators are able to enter the Theta state and maintain it without falling to sleep. Theta meditation lowers blood pressure, releases endorphins, increases creativity and awakens extrasensory perception.
Theta also plays an important part in behavior modification programs and has been used in the treatment of drug and alcohol addiction. Because theta brainwave activity induces an "endorphin high" it can reduce the desire for mind altering substances. Also, because theta is associated with heightened receptivity, it is the ideal state to reprogram your mind with positive thoughts that assist in changing habits and behaviors.
Super Learning, Long-Term Memory and Self-Hypnosis
Theta is an ideal state for super learning, storing information in long term memory, re-programming your mind, dream recall, and self-hypnosis. The theta frequency is recognized as the gateway to learning and memory. What is learned in theta get's stored in long term memory. Children under the age of 5 learn more in their first few years of life, because they are primarily in the theta state.