- Become conscious within your dreams
- Improve dream recall
- Achieve the lucid dream state with ease
All our lives, we’ve been conditioned to be a passive participant in our dreams. We treat dreams as movies projected onto the walls of our minds as we silently sit and watch them go by. In actuality, we are the projectionist, film, and screen, and we have total and absolute control over our dreams. All it takes is the active awareness of the dream state once you are in it. This is known as lucid dreaming, and mastering this mental space can propel your mind and life to new levels.
The realization of the dream state is a reflexive action that can be trained through daily affirmations like the ones buried as subliminal messaging in these tracks. Listen to the soft sounds of ocean waves at your convenience throughout the day and you’ll soon become more and more aware in your dreams.For deeper subconscious programming, track two provides theta binaural beats and brain entrainment technology, ideal to listen to while meditating or falling asleep.
This recording contains the following subliminal messages:
- Each night I am becoming more conscious of all my dreams.
- While I am dreaming, I remember that I am dreaming.
- My dreams offer many signals to remember that I am dreaming.
- I take control of my dreams and become lucid.
- While I am dreaming I recognize that I am dreaming.
- Every dream offers clear signals that I am dreaming.
- I recognize dream signs and remember that I am dreaming.
- I remember my dreams and write them down.
- When unusual things happen, I instantly ask, “is this a dream?”
- I have many dreams that I remember. I’m good at remembering my dreams.
- My dreams are inspiring and enlightening.
- I am a lucid dreamer.
- I intend to have lucid dreams tonight.
- While I am dreaming I remember to ask, “am I dreaming?
- It’s easy to take control of my dreams and become lucid.
- Awareness now.
- I am aware in the dream world.
- Lucid dreaming is easy and fun.
Going deeper into a trance-like state of meditation, you enter the mysterious Theta state where brain activity slows almost to the point of sleep, but not quite. Theta is one of the more elusive and extraordinary realms you can explore. It is also known as the twilight state which you normally only experience fleetingly upon waking, or drifting off to sleep.
Dreamlike Imagery, Inspiration & Insight
In Theta, you are in a waking dream, receptivity is heightened and you are able to access knowledge and information that normally lies beyond your conscious awareness. As flashes of vivid imagery dance before your mind's eye, you may feel a "floating" sensation as your mind expands beyond the boundaries of your body. In this deeply relaxed state don't be surprised to receive sudden insights, inspiration or a sense of knowing.
Theta rests directly on the threshold of your subconscious. Advanced meditators are able to enter the Theta state and maintain it without falling to sleep. Theta meditation lowers blood pressure, releases endorphins, increases creativity and awakens extrasensory perception.
Theta also plays an important part in behavior modification programs and has been used in the treatment of drug and alcohol addiction. Because theta brainwave activity induces an "endorphin high" it can reduce the desire for mind altering substances. Also, because theta is associated with heightened receptivity, it is the ideal state to reprogram your mind with positive thoughts that assist in changing habits and behaviors.
Super Learning, Long-Term Memory and Self-Hypnosi
Theta is an ideal state for super learning, storing information in long term memory, re-programming your mind, dream recall, and self-hypnosis. The theta frequency is recognized as the gateway to learning and memory. What is learned in theta get's stored in long term memory. Children under the age of 5 learn more in their first few years of life, because they are primarily in the theta state.