- Embrace change
- Release negative attachments
- Move forward boldly, without fear
Have you ever struggled to find work or love, only to find them after you have given up? This is the paradox of letting go.
Letting go and embracing change is one of the hardest lessons in life. There are so many things we never want to let go of and people we never want to leave behind. But letting go isn’t the end of the world—it’s the beginning of a new life.
Using brainwave entrainment technology and Theta wave binaural beats, Release and Let Go will free you from attachments that hold you back from experiencing your full potential. As you let go, the phoenix will rise from the ashes. You’ll release the past, discover your power in the present and create the future of your dreams.
Hidden beneath the calming sound of ocean waves are Theta binaural beats and subliminal messages designed to release emotional attachments, memories, hurts, habits and even thoughts that hold you back. In the days and weeks to come these subconscious positive affirmations will promote powerful new paradigms, and you’ll notice an exhilarating rush of freedom as you release and let go of anything and everything that bothers you.
Subliminal Messages on this Program:
- I let go and allow the higher plan for my life to unfold for me now.
- Open up to happiness! Let spirit guide my life gently and tenderly toward what is new.
- As I let go, I create more space for fulfillment. I allow myself to be touched deeply in places I have not known.
- I build deep reserves of wholeness and faith to hold me through transitions.
- I petition for assistance. Unburden my heart, relieve my mind, and transform my life. Release me now.
- I can demand the release of attachments and be fulfilled. The more I let go, the more supported I am.
- I give up! The past is over. It’s easier to let go and begin anew.
- I am willing to choose self-appreciation even when I am disappointed.
- It’s time to leave the past behind, embrace change and let new life flow in.
- I accept the currents of life to be greater than my understanding. I am open to change.
- Let the depth of my being release attachments and move into higher purpose.
- Surrender, I say! I want joy. I want peace. I want relief. Let it all go.
- As I let go, I receive more of what I need.
- Letting go becomes easier and easier the more I practice.
- Forgiving and forgetting relieves me, and frees me.
- I can glide through life freely, with joy and fullness of being.
- I can let go and feel fully supported.
- The perfection is revealed to me as I let go.
- In my heart I know that letting go is good for me.
- I relax into accepting what is. I absorb enjoyment and let it be mirrored back in my life.
Going deeper into a trance-like state of meditation, you enter the mysterious Theta state where brain activity slows almost to the point of sleep, but not quite. Theta is one of the more elusive and extraordinary realms you can explore. It is also known as the twilight state which you normally only experience fleetingly upon waking, or drifting off to sleep.
Dreamlike Imagery, Inspiration & Insight
In Theta, you are in a waking dream, receptivity is heightened and you are able to access knowledge and information that normally lies beyond your conscious awareness. As flashes of vivid imagery dance before your mind's eye, you may feel a "floating" sensation as your mind expands beyond the boundaries of your body. In this deeply relaxed state don't be surprised to receive sudden insights, inspiration or a sense of knowing.
Theta rests directly on the threshold of your subconscious. Advanced meditators are able to enter the Theta state and maintain it without falling to sleep. Theta meditation lowers blood pressure, releases endorphins, increases creativity and awakens extrasensory perception.
Theta also plays an important part in behavior modification programs and has been used in the treatment of drug and alcohol addiction. Because theta brainwave activity induces an "endorphin high" it can reduce the desire for mind altering substances. Also, because theta is associated with heightened receptivity, it is the ideal state to reprogram your mind with positive thoughts that assist in changing habits and behaviors.
Super Learning, Long-Term Memory and Self-Hypnosis
Theta is an ideal state for super learning, storing information in long term memory, re-programming your mind, dream recall, and self-hypnosis. The theta frequency is recognized as the gateway to learning and memory. What is learned in theta get's stored in long term memory. Children under the age of 5 learn more in their first few years of life, because they are primarily in the theta state.