Downloading & Saving MP3s
- In the Save In field, choose Local Disk (C:)
- Then choose the folder: Documents and Settings
- Then choose the folder: My Documents
- Finally choose the folder: My Music
- Once in this folder, click the Save at the bottom of your screen.
DOWNLOADING an MP3 audio file is very simple.
1. Choose your Brain Sync program.
Click the green Add To Cart button for MP3 Music Download.
Your program has now been added to your shopping cart.
2. When you've finished shopping, click the Checkout button in your Cart.
3. Downloads are an instant buy: you can play your music as soon as you copy it to your computer. MP3 download purchases are non-refundable and non-exchangeable, so choose your program wisely. The benefit of purchasing an MP3 audio file is that it's instant. You can download your file, and play it within minutes.
4. After you've ordered you'll receive two emails:
1. Account Confirmation
2. New Order
If either email is NOT in your inbox within a few minutes, check your spam filter/junk mail. Order confirmations are sent out automatically and instantly.
You must confirm you've registered your account before being able to download your order. If you need a confirmation email resent – please click on the link below:
5. With your account confirmed - Log into your account.
6. Click on “My Downloadable Products” on the left side.
7. You will see your programs listed here. There will be both MP3 files and PDF files. You will need to download one at a time. The PDFs are instructions. Click on the title in teal green to trigger the download process.
8. A window should open asking you where to save the file. When given the option, click SAVE. Do not click OPEN. By clicking OPEN, a temporary file will play once through and then be gone.
1. If for some reason the file automatically opens in a new browser window....Right click and select SAVE TARGET AS, or SAVE LINK AS. Then your files will download to where you specify. If you're not sure where to place the file, save it to your desktop so as to find it easily.
2. For information on how to import the files into your media player program, you will need to refer to your help guide for that program or contact that company help line (i.e., iTunes, Windows Media, Creative, etc.).
3. Our MP3s cannot be downloaded directly to your iPad, iPod or iPhone. You must first download the files to your computer, import them into iTunes, and then sync to your iPod or iPhone.
On a dial-up connection, count on 30-60 minutes for one music file.
On a high speed connection count on a few minutes.
Yes. The way Kelly Howell has designed the Brain Sync products, the frequencies and/or subliminal messages will transfer to your MP3 player from the CD or MP3 file.
The subliminal messages are not actually outside of your hearing range. They are embedded within the music. In other words, when recordings are mixed and the subliminal track is isolated without the music it is actually fully audible until the music is overlayed. Although you cannot consciously hear the suggestions, your subconscious is receiving the programming.
Once you have chosen and purchased your Brain Sync MP3 audio files, you will receive notification that your files are ready for download. Once you initiate download, you'll do the following:
1. Once the File Download window appears on the screen, initiate the process by clicking SAVE. This will insure the file will be saved to your PC.
2. It is best to SAVE the files to your My Music folder or desktop. This file can generally be found by doing the following:
3. Once you click Save, the Download process will begin.
4. For information on how to import the files into your media player program, you will need to refer to your help guide for that program or contact that company help line (i.e., iTunes, Windows Media, Creative, etc.).