I’m feeling nostalgic today. I met Terence McKenna at a party in Berkley in 1988. We talked for a long time about UFO’s, and psychedelics. I was astounded by his brilliance and would go to his lectures whenever I could.
Terence Kemp McKenna (November 16, 1946 – April 3, 2000) was a writer, philosopher, psychonaut and ethnobotanist. He was noted for his knowledge of the use of psychedelic, plant-based entheogens, and subjects ranging from shamanism, the theoretical origins of human consciousness, and his criticized but unique concept of novelty theory.
- The Secret Universal Mind Meditation II
- Increase your attracting force
- Dissolve limiting beliefs
- Breakthrough to a new level of being
- Deep Meditation
- Reach the deepest levels of meditation
- Obtain greater clarity and insight
- Enter higher states of awareness
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Deepen your spiritual connection