Coherent waves are clear, unbroken signals that are jam packed with information. These waves are always present in peak performance brain states, they are associated with clear thinking, heightened creativity and higher states of awareness. Incoherent waves are more like static fuzz; they are associated with scattered, unfocused thinking, stress and a lot of confusion. Tools and techniques for creating coherent brain states are reviewed.
Meditation Gives Brain a Change
The classical way to achieve states of high coherence is through regular meditation.
Studies show that regular meditation actually profoundly transforms the physiology of your brain and the benefits are long lasting and possibly permanent. Dr. Richard Davidson, Neuroscientist is the mastermind behind and extraordinary study conducted in collaboration with the Dali Lama. Read about it here: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A43006-2005Jan2.html
- Deep Meditation
- Reach the deepest levels of meditation
- Obtain greater clarity and insight
- Enter higher states of awareness
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Deepen your spiritual connection
- Guided Meditation
- Generate nourishing states of well-being
- Obtain clarity and insight
- Experience theta meditation