Is it possible to grow the goodness inside yourself? Happiness expert Rick Hanson Ph.D. says, “Yes!” This show reveals techniques that increase happiness while re-wiring your brain. Hanson says, “The more your life sucks, the more you need to do these practices.”
Dr. Rick Hanson is a neuro-psychologist, Senior Fellow of the Greater Good Science Center at UC Berkeley, and a New York Times best-selling author. His books are available in 26 languages and include Hardwiring Happiness, Buddha’s Brain, Just One Thing, and Mother Nurture.
Hardwiring Happiness: The New Brain Science of Contentment, Calm, and Confidence by Rick Hanson Ph.D.
– Revitalize your energy with meditation music
– Theta wave binaural beats opens your chakras
– Nourish your soul
– Recharge your chakras
– Binaural beats and meditation music to reach the deepest levels of meditation
– Obtain greater clarity and insight
– Enter high states of awareness
– Reduce stress