In A Symphony in the Brain, Jim Robbins traces the fascinating, untold story of the development of biofeedback. Discovered by a small corps of research scientists, this alternative treatment allows a patient to see real-time measurements of their bodily processes.
Its advocates claim biofeedback can treat epilepsy, autism, attention deficit disorder, addictions, and depression with no drugs or side effects. But biofeedback has faced battles for acceptance in the conservative medical world despite positive signs that it could revolutionize the way an incredibly diverse range of medical and psychological problems are treated. Offering a wealth of powerful case studies, accessible scientific explanations, and dramatic personal accounts, Robbins remarkable history develops our understanding of this important field.
- Guided Meditation
- Generate nourishing states of well-being
- Obtain clarity and insight
- Experience Theta meditation
- Deep Meditation
- Reach the deepest levels of meditation
- Obtain greater clarity and insight
- Enter higher states of awareness
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Deepen your spiritual connection